It must be annoying if our hair and our head get angry. One way to overcome this problem is with anti-dandruff shampoo. But did you know that we cannot merely choose an anti-dandruff shampoo?
Dandruff is not dangerous, and we can usually handle it only with anti-dandruff shampoo. There are many types of anti-dandruff shampoos available in the market, so it is not difficult to find them. However, that does not mean that all anti-dandruff shampoos are the same. Not all anti-dandruff shampoos have the same ingredients or ingredients, such as:
- Artificial tar coal
- Zinc pyrithione
- Salicylic and sulfuric acid.
- Salicylic acid
- Selenium sulphide
Things to keep in mind when washing your hair.
Washing your hair is an activity you can do every day while showering. However, for WebMD, dermatology professor Amy McMichael, MD, of the Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, said people who have hair that is not problematic do not have to worry about routine washing too often.
“If you have healthy hair, it doesn’t matter even if you don’t wash your hair with shampoo every day. But the unfortunate fact is that many of us rarely wash our hair,” said Amy.
Not washing with shampoo can cause your hair to get dandruff. As explained above, when you have dandruff, you can usually treat it with anti-dandruff shampoo. But some things should be considered when dealing with dandruff on the scalp.
- You should replace the shampoo if the anti-dandruff shampoo you have been using for a long time is no longer as effective as the first time you use it.
- The frequency with which you have to wash with anti-dandruff shampoo is usually different, from each day to once a week. Check the shampoo package for instructions.
- Don’t forget to rub your scalp while you wash your hair. Let the shampoo and foam seep into the scalp for 5 minutes or according to the direction of the product, before rinsing.
- Rinse properly and do not leave any foam shampoo on the left, as this can irritate your skin.
- If your dandruff has improved, you can reduce the use of anti-dandruff shampoo.
It’s time to choose the right anti-dandruff shampoo
After understanding what has explained above, now is the time to select the right dandruff shampoo for you. However, before choosing an anti-dandruff shampoo, pay attention to the following:
- How does dandruff cause in your head?
- What ingredients or ingredients should be considered?
- Type of hair do you have?
As Yougee Cosmorganic, when someone buys an anti-dandruff shampoo, many don’t think about what causes dandruff. Choosing the best anti-dandruff shampoo for you will effectively overcome dandruff and will not cause other hair problems. Nor should you use excess shampoo, as it can make dandruff worse and even damage your hair.
Choose those that can beat the fungus
The primary source of dandruff is seborrheic dermatitis, which although it is not clear what causes it, some experts believe that the disease is related to fungi. The fungus on each person’s head is different, and most anti-dandruff shampoos have antifungal substances, such as zinc pyrithione, selenium sulphide, ketoconazole, and tea tree oil. All these substances have the potential to overcome fungal problems.
If you are irritated, do not forget to add moisturizer
Shampoo containing salicylic acid and coal tar, although it helps overcome dandruff if used every day can cause irritation and even more dandruff. When choosing a shampoo with ingredients like this, don’t forget to add a moisturizer that can help as a conditioner.
Other Benefits of dandruff shampoos:
- Act fast enough, often the first changes are noticeable after 1-3 head washing procedures
- Eliminate the main symptoms of seborrhea, such as itching, peeling, white or yellow scales on the hair
- Soothe irritated areas
- Relieve inflammation
- Normalize the activity of the sebaceous glands
- Moisturize or dry the skin (depending on the purpose)
- Very often, they have a pleasant perfume fragrance
Organic anti-dandruff shampoo can also be chosen
This could be a solution for people who don’t like to use hair chemicals. Most of these organic shampoos use tea tree oil as an anti-dandruff ingredient. These organic shampoos use a lot of oil and extracts are essential for treating dandruff, cleaning dandruff and moisturizing the scalp. Organic shampoo ingredients generally include sage, rosemary, jojoba, aloe vera, mint, coconut and others.
The best anti-dandruff shampoo for you will make your dandruff disappear; it will not damage your hair and, most importantly, it will work well. However, you may need some time until you finally find the best shampoo for you.
You can try a Yougee anti-dandruff shampoo for several weeks, before trying other different shampoos to make sure what the results are for you. Although the packaging says that the shampoo is the best, it does not mean the best for you, because each person’s body has a different reaction.