Does organic hair products really what they say they are? Is there any benefit of using them?
More and more people nowadays are choosing healthy lifestyles. If you are also concerned about the fact that you are using harmful agents that may harm you in some way, this blog is for you.
The use of natural and organic hair products has become a dominant trend in recent years. That is why it is normal for you to wonder if it is worth using organic products. Therefore, to know the answer, we must examine in more detail the ingredients contained in traditional hair products and the benefits of organic ones.
Knowing that the cosmetics market has decided to innovate by creating products that have natural ingredients. For example, organic hair shampoo and conditioner have begun to appear.
By not involving any of the artificial ingredients or silicones among its ingredients, hence these shampoos will help us repair the damage caused by chemicals and will give us extra shine and strength
When you go to buy a hair product, it is recommended that you carefully read the list of ingredients that compose it. Choose those that are biocompatible, that do not contain toxic ingredients. To know which are the most harmful ingredients you can look at the following list:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- Diethanolamine (DEA)
- Triethanolamine (ASD)
- Glycol Propylene
- Synthetic perfumes
- Propylene Glycol (also known as antifreeze)
- Alcohol (if it is one of the first four ingredients, which would indicate that it contains it in excessive quantity)
At present, thousands of women prefer organic products over those made with aggressive chemicals. Not only about food, but also in the care of our skin. An example of this is the use of organic shampoos.
This is because it has been proven that they are quite useful, less toxic to the environment and less expensive than those available in the market.
On the other hand, its main advantage is that they are made with 100% natural ingredients, which have not been subjected to pesticides or specific procedures. Hence, thanks to this, annoying side effects are prevented, which are usually quite familiar with other types of commercial items.
Consequently, we find some organic shampoos whose active agents protect hair health while providing a variety of benefits.
To prepare them, herbs and some natural oils that benefit the scalp and the structure of the entire mane are used. On this occasion, we want to review its 5 main benefits and a couple of recipes for you to try at home. Do not miss it!
What are the benefits of organic shampoos?
Not any individual can deny that many of the hair chemicals are quite good and provides individuals with excellent results.
However, if we think about the amount we spend on them, we may surely find a perfect reason to opt for those of organic origin.
In fact, beyond the economic, there are certain other reasons that we should consider to prefer them.
1. Prevent fall and dryness
The herbal extracts contain substances that fight the fall and problems such as dryness.
Besides, since they are free of silicones and other aggressive substances, they can be utilized with more safety and lesser risk of other unwanted effects.
Keep in mind that all these advantages are obtained in the long term since all-natural products usually have a later reaction period.
2. Fight dandruff
The antimicrobial components of plants and essential oils are effective against the proliferation of fungi that result in dandruff.
However, thanks to its properties clean the scalp and regulate its pH to avoid these unsightly flaking.
3. Provide you silky and shiny hair
Therefore other chemical hair products, these alternatives are good options to remove impurities and obtain extra softness and shine.
Therefore, depending on the ingredients they contain, they reduce dryness or control excess fat production.
4. Counteract the damage caused by chemicals
These homemade products revive hair damaged by chemical dyes, hence, traditional shampoos and other products that are often used.
Its antioxidant components stimulate cell and hair follicle activity. Hence, they do not incorporate any sulfates and toxins or other agents harmful to mane
5. They are ecological
Hence, one of the things we should not forget is that these products are environmental and do not result in any kind of damage to the environment. However, they are with 100% biodegradable agents, they do not cause contamination or harm health
Why use organic products?
1. Unlike traditional shampoos, natural shampoos are soft and delicate. For that reason, they do not dry out or irritate the scalp.
2. If you have dyed hair, organic products do not alter or degrade the color. On the contrary, it protects it by not drying and damaging the hair strand with more chemicals.
3. The nutrients, vitamins and beneficial oils they contain are the nutrition that your hair needs. Hence, in its continuous use, you will achieve beautiful and healthy hair.
4. They are safe to use, so you will not have to worry about the possible absorption of harmful chemicals through the skin. Therefore, the skin is an organ and absorbs what you apply on it, even on the skin of the scalp.
5. If you use hair extensions 100% human, organic products are highly recommended because they are not aggressive with hair extensions, so it will help to keep them in perfect condition for longer.