Are organic hair products in India in actuality what they say they are? Is there truly any advantage of using organic hair products?
More and more populace are opting for healthy lifestyles. If you are also worried about the fact that you are using harmful agents that may harm you in some way, this article is for you.
The use of natural and organic products has become a dominant trend in recent years. That is why it is normal for you to wonder if it is really worth using organic products. To know the answer, we must examine in more detail the ingredients contained in traditional hair products and the benefits of organic ones.
Components of a Traditional Shampoo
The truth is that conventional shampoos and conditioners enclose unreal chemicals that are detrimental to our skin and our general health. Yes, that gentle foam, which has a delicious smell, actually contains many harmful ingredients. Several of them are, for instance, sulfate, alcohol, silicone, parabens and even traces of antifreeze.
What ingredients to avoid when buying hair products?
When you go to buy a hair product, it is recommended that you carefully read the list of ingredients that compose it. Choose those that are biocompatible, that do not contain toxic ingredients. To know which are the most harmful ingredients you can look at the following list:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- Diethanolamine (DEA)
- Triethanolamine (ASD)
- Glycol Propylene
- Synthetic perfumes
- Propylene Glycol (also known as antifreeze)
- Alcohol (if it is one of the first four ingredients, which would indicate that it contains it in excessive quantity)
What is the advantage of organic hair products in India?
Organic shampoos do not contain the harmful ingredients present in traditional shampoos. They contain natural components, such as proteins, essential oils, vitamins, fruit extracts, and others. These constituents are, by themselves, helpful nutrients for your hair.
Something you should know is that natural shampoos, not containing the SLS ingredient, will not produce as much foam as regular shampoos. But that doesn’t mean they don’t clean as well as any other shampoo. The problem is that, as we are used to shampooing a lot of foam, when we start using an organic shampoo, we feel that foam is lacking and we get more product, again and again. However, this is only a matter of perception. If we are aware, in advance, that we do not need so much foam so that the hair is clean, we will save an unnecessary shampoo expense.
Why use organic products?
- Unlike traditional shampoos, organic shampoos are soft and delicate. For that reason, they do not dry out or irritate the scalp.
- If you have dyed hair, organic products do not alter or degrade the color. On the contrary, it protects it by not drying and damaging the hair strand with more chemicals.
- The nutrients, vitamins and beneficial oils they contain are the nutrition that your hair needs. With its continuous use, you will achieve beautiful and healthy hair.
- They are safe to use, so you will not have to worry about the possible absorption of harmful chemicals through the skin. (The skin is an organ and absorbs what you apply on it, even on the skin of the scalp)
- If you use hair extensions 100% human, organic hair products in India are highly recommended because they are not aggressive with hair extensions, so it will help to keep them in perfect condition for longer.
Yougee Organic hair shampoo Types:
The Yougee Cosmorganic shampoo brand is which we can recommend, being safe, 100% natural and also useful products are:
- Yougee Anti- Dandruff Shampoo: it is one of the best natural shampoos that exist. It consists of coconut oil and ZPT, with aminoclear innovative cleansing technology which cleanses scalp gently without irritation. Utilizing this shampoo makes hair healthy and does not leave dandruff.
- Yougee Nourishing Shampoo: This shampoo has been infused with hyaluronic acid and macadamia oil combined with the aminoCLEAR technology. This cleans, moisturize, and nourishes hair gently and thus makes hair smooth.
- Yougee Oil Balance Shampoo: it is free of parabens, sulfates, silicones, petroleum derivatives, resins, synthetic fragrances, etc. This shampoo has been blended with PhytOIL and HA technology containing an antioxidant property of grape seed, wheat germ, and pomegranate seed which nourishes and repair damaged hair and result in healthy and silky hair.
Are you still using the conventional non-organic hair product? Or you, have you already switched to organic hair products in India? If so, is there a brand that you like and gives you proper results? Share your opinion below in the comments.